Here is a list complied over the years from Dragon Vets on what to bring to have a enjoyable Dragon.
- FRS Radios (Family Radio Service) set to Channel 7 Subchannel 21
- Camera and Film
- Digital Camera
- First Aid Kit
- Roadside Kit: tire repairs, compressor, flares, etc.
- GPS System (very optional)
- Clean Underwear for Passenger on Dragon
- Booze (Graham County is a Dry County)
- Anti-nausea medicine for Passenger on Dragon
- Umbrella and/or Poncho
- Good Attitude
- Folding Chair
- Detailing Supplies (you guys know who you are)
- Window Cleaner and Rags
- Bug Spray
- Snacks and Drinks
- Batteries for: Camera, Flashlight, Etc.
- It can get cool at night, so some warm clothes might be a good idea!
HERE is great check list of items to Get your MINI ready for the Dragon.
(Provided by Nathan at Motoring Alliance and Chad at Detroit Tuned)